In an ongoing effort to minimize the impact of Covid-19, we:
Limit people in our storefront to a single party.
We wipe down all relevant areas of our store every hour after someone has visited us.
All visitors are required to wear facial coverings
All employees wear facial coverings while working with you at our locations.
We do this to protect both you, our customers, and our team. We know times are trying – and we are doing everything we can to help curtail the spread of Covid-19.
There are three possible ways that we may execute a transaction:
- You can visit one of our two South Florida Locations and come in to have your item evaluated. We will make you an offer on the spot (given that we can authenticate your item) and can pay you immediately in cash, cash, or via bank wire.
- You can call us by phone or fill out our form and send us your item via an insured pre-paid shipping label. We will request you send us pictures of your item, and then we can email you a label. You just take it to a local drop off site and it will get to us. As soon as we receive your item, we will evaluate it and immediately give you an offer to purchase the item. If we cannot come to terms, we’ll send it back to you.
- In special circumstances, we can come and see you. One of our representatives will travel to you and evaluate your item at a location of your choosing. We will then make an offer and submit payment to you via bank wire.
Depending on the item in question there are a couple of different ways that we evaluate luxury items. Here is a generalization for each category we deal in. If you have any questions we definitely welcome you chat, write, or call us to have your questions answered.
- Gold – We buy gold based off it’s melt value. Since we have our own refining capabilities we have the distinct ability of offering the best values for your gold – often times getting close to 70-80% of the daily spot price of your gold piece.
- Jewelry – If you have name brand Jewelry, such as Van Cleef, Cartier, Tiffany, etc then we evaluate the piece based on it’s highest possible resale value in the secondary market. If your jewelry is not associated with a luxury brand – then we use the pieces melt value of it’s precious metals to determine our offers.
- Handbags – We base our offers based off your handbags highest possible resale value on the secondary market. Often times we are able to give you the best possible offer of any competitor and offer a written price match guarantee.
The complete list of items we buy is extensive. Our team has vast experience in buying and selling of a wide array of luxury and retail items. Keeping that in mind, here is a list of the items we love buying the most of:
- Designer Jewelry
- Luxury Watches
- Luxury Handbags
- Designer Goods
- High End Electronics
- Commercial tools and electronics
Our list extends beyond the following, however, these are the brands that we love to buy the most:
- Van Cleef
- David Webb
We buy all of the top luxury brands of watches including:
- Patek Philippe
- Audemar Piguet
- Vacheron Constantin
- Richard Mille